Centro Ibiza Calm
Ibiza Calm is a residential rehabilitation clinic for the treatment of addictions to substances as well as behavioral, as well as eating disorders and other psychological disorders.
Located in a privileged area of the island, with extensive gardens, it has an international team of highly qualified professionals, some of them with more than 30 years of experience in the field of addictions. It offers treatment in both English and Spanish.
The goal of your team of professionals is to help those who are struggling with addiction to begin the path to their physical, emotional and mental recovery by providing excellent care and treatment. Ibiza Calm has its own team of doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and monitors, some of them former addicts, which gives them great knowledge and empathy with the problem of addiction.
Calm Ibiza’s mission is to offer us as patients personalized care that meets the needs of each person, based on dignity, empathy and understanding.
IBIZA CALM OFFERS TREATMENT FOR:
- Dependence on drugs
- Drug addiction (cannabis, cocaine, heroin …)
- Addictive behaviors (gambling addiction, sex addiction …)
- Eating disorders
- Other behavioral disorders (Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder , etc … )
Why be treated in Ibiza Calm?
- Ibiza Calmonly clinic curly car for the treatment of addictions in Ibiza.
- Offercontrasted treatment methods that have helped hundreds of thousands of people to recover successfully from addiction.
- Intimate environment (amaximum of 10 clients simultaneously) that ensures personalized attention.
- Create an individualized treatment plan for each client.This includes terapi individual and group psychoeducational workshops s, meditation, yoga and
- They have aninternational professional team with many years of experience in the treatment of addictions .
- They are specialized in the treatment ofpsycho-drug dependence , one of the fastest growing addictions in the whole
- They perform a complete medical check-upand a clinical history of drug use of all his patients, upon admission.
- They have ongoing medical support and acceso the referral hospital in case
- They offer therapy for the families of the patients.
- Each client receives a follow-up plan afterregistration . In addition, they offer post-high follow – up sessions in Ibiza and London (free during the first six months).
- The clinic is located in atypical country house and has 8 hectares of land Private in the center of It is an ideal place to retire from stress of everyday life.
- they feature an international teamof highly qualified professionals, allowing it offers r treatment both in English and in Spanish.
The treatment follows a multidisciplinary model of proven efficacy , with a holistic approach that combines both medical, psychological andalternative therapies . The steps of the treatment are the following:
Evaluation: A thorough physical and psychological examination is carried out by the medical team, with emphasis on the history of use of medications , alcohol and / or other substances .
Detoxification is a medicalized process during which the client abandons the addictive substance. In the case of drugs , this process can last up to a month. Not all clients need detoxification.
Treatment planning is done with the client and includes the goals for a different lifestyle.
Therapy: individual counseling , group therapy and psychoeducational workshops . From the first each patient is assigned to a therapist and is incorporated into group therapy. The goal of Ibiza Calm is to help each patient discover more about himself and provide him with tools for recovery.
Nutrition and physical exercise: The balanced diet is of capital importance, and therefore, the clinic has its own nutritionist.
Yoga, mindfulness and physical exercise (including walks on the beach) contribute to a quick and complete recovery.
Rest is the key to recovery. The Ibiza Calm treatment program allows time to rest, relax and regulate sleep patterns .
Families: The family is part of the rehabilitation process and therefore, family sessions are organized as patre of the rehabilitation process .
Aftercare: Weekly post-discharge follow-up sessions in Ibiza and the United Kingdom. Also monitoring of foreign patients in their country of residence.
INDIVIDUALIZED AND PERSONALIZED TREATMENT
At Ibiza Calm, they offer the possibility of a completely individualized and personalized treatment, with the opportunity to recover in an exclusive individual environment. Likewise, they offer other options adapted to the personal needs of each person, in which accommodation for family, staff or security is provided.
Clients who opt for this treatment approach can enjoy the exclusive use of a two-bedroom house and / or the exclusive use of a large country house for a prolonged period of time to address a variety of health problems, including:
- Eating disorders
- Stress, Depression and Anxiety
- Chronic pain
These customers also have in Ibiza Calm a personalized treatment plan that includes:
- Dailyindividual therapy
- Exclusive access to a doctor and a private psychiatrist
- Accompanied external business and leisure trips
- Increased security, as well as our usual guarantees around discretionand anonymity
- Access to Skype, email, telephone, etc.for commercial purposes and relatives
- An adequate fitness regimensupervised by a qualified personal trainer.
- First-class daily complementary therapies including Shiatsu & MassageCranial Indian
- Planned meal regime using a chef and internal dietitian
- Butler Services
- A continuous care package that also offers a clinical option 24hours once you leave the treatment if you wish
- Travel management, including travel by private jet and travel companionshighly trained, which guarantees a safe and worry-free experience.
With the support and personalized attention offered by Ibiza Calm in a unique environment, customers are able to recover at their own pace in peace and security with a gradual return to a new life re-energized and more productive.
SERVICES OF IBIZA CALM
- Alcohol and Drug Detoxification
- Gambling and behavioral addictions
- Eating disorders
- Individual counseling and psychotherapy
- Group therapy Family support
- Psychoeducational talks
- Post-high care plan
- Bipolar disorder
- Yoga and meditation
- Physical exercise